Welcome to my little slice of the internet. If you've found your way here through my Youtube videos thank you for taking the time to come on over. I hope you 'll see something you like and will stop by again. If you've just happened upon my blog the same welcome to you but why not scooch on over to youtube to my channel and have a look at my videos.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Posing a question....and bending the rules

Hi all,
I have a question for you. I see the videos on Youtube about people participating in swaps and wonder how do I get involved? I'd love to join a group where I can send bits and pieces to other crafters internationally. Be it charms or mini pages or tags anything really.   I'd start my own little group doing swaps and such but I don't really have any one to include in it and I don't think sending myself things in the post has the same effect.

So if anyone is reading this please can you help a girl out? I'd love to become an involved member of a community of crafters but really don't know where to start.  As I said I'm more than willing to post internationally but I would love to strike up relationships with other crafters. I'm a bit (ok a lot) of a loaner as I don't really have anyone that shares my interests (scrapbooking, crafting, cake decorating, reading) and would love to make some crafting friends.

I know this is the second post in a row without project pictures but I'm working on a canvas at the moment and I think it's going on ok. I should finish it this week and I'll share it as soon as I do. But seeing as it's my blog and I can do what I want lol I'm going to post a picture of one of the cakes I've made.
 


I made this cake for a Friends brother in laws wedding. The sister of the groom was supposed to be doing the cake but decided that as she didn't decorate cakes that it was probably a bit much and I agreed to make it.  It isn't an original design but my take on a pink cake box cake. Hope you like it and thank you for looking.


Thank you for reading and for giving any advice if you have the time.

Love
Han x

1 comment:

  1. Han do you have skype on your computer? We can craft together if you do. It is a free service all you need to do is download it. Please email me if you are interested. I skype craft with friends all over the US all the time. I only have 3 friends in St Louis that like to craft like I do.
    You probably think I'm a stalker because I've been leaving comments like mad. LOL LOL LOL I'm not. Just craft crazy.
    Laurie
    happydales@me.com

    ReplyDelete