Welcome to my little slice of the internet. If you've found your way here through my Youtube videos thank you for taking the time to come on over. I hope you 'll see something you like and will stop by again. If you've just happened upon my blog the same welcome to you but why not scooch on over to youtube to my channel and have a look at my videos.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Ok still no pictures...

No pictures again today but I'm getting there. I made my charms this morning (not that I know I am in the swap yet as it hasn't been updated) so I'm ready. The instructions were that they could be different and in any colour but I've made 5 of one kind and 5 of another as I asked for 2 spaces in the swap. I mean if I'm sending 5 charms I might as well send 10. I've also confirmed I am in a swap hosted by the lovely Leonie Castro for a Tim Holtz swivel clasp charm swap. I've been buying like a demon and I'm going to make vintagey steampunky lovelies. With a bit of vintage England added in (at least that is the plan will have to see if it works but I bought the drill bits required!).

I just have to decorate the tags for the ones I have already made and then I can take pictures of the completed things. Have to wait for the contact details of the hostess to send them off if I do get the places I asked for. But either way I'm going to put them on here so you can tell me if I am heading in the right direction with them. 

Also another discovery not only am I addicted to the mariposa papers the steampunk debutante papers have snuck inside and lodged themselves in my heart. I just bought 3 sheets of each of the 12x12 papers 2 of the tag sheets and 1 of the frames sheet. I have the 8x8 stack and I've used 2 pieces of that and it hurt I tell you! But I just had to stock up on them. But you know how it is lol. 


So not really much to say today, really just a quick note and a promise of better posts. Have a lovely evening and enjoy whatever you are doing. xxx Han

No comments:

Post a Comment