Welcome to my little slice of the internet. If you've found your way here through my Youtube videos thank you for taking the time to come on over. I hope you 'll see something you like and will stop by again. If you've just happened upon my blog the same welcome to you but why not scooch on over to youtube to my channel and have a look at my videos.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Charmed I'm sure....

Ok I apologise, I've been horrendously lax with my updates. As in I haven't done any! What with swaps and youtube and work and crafting I've just had no time. I've decided to set myself the challenge of updating this at least once a week. They may be long messages it might be a quick project share but I'm going to try and do it.




I thought I'd do a quick share on a couple of charms I've made for swaps hosted by the the lovely Leonie over on life on the scrap beach which has quickly become home away from home for me.

These are just a few I've made, I think I'm addicted to them. Though it may be cheating as I used to make charm bracelets so it's not too much of a change from that. I'll be back soon with more shares and random things I share so speak to you soon. Thanks for stopping by. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment