Welcome to my little slice of the internet. If you've found your way here through my Youtube videos thank you for taking the time to come on over. I hope you 'll see something you like and will stop by again. If you've just happened upon my blog the same welcome to you but why not scooch on over to youtube to my channel and have a look at my videos.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Time for Tea....



Evening all, continuing with my attempt at being a good little blogger who posts at least once a week  I'm back with another project share!  I go to quite a lot of carboot sales and a wonderful antique/collectable/curio converted mill and see all kinds of goodies. At the moment I'm loving Tea Cups. I'm not a tea drinker so I don't need them for that but a long time ago I saw randomly on Google images a picture of a teacup pincushion. So this isn't an original idea but I had to have a go at making my own. I now have around 10 teacups and I've altered 2 so far. I just followed a Youtube tutorial that was about making normal pincushions and altered it around to have it fit the teacup. So here are my two little babies



Seeing as I seem to be addicted to these I am predicting that there may be more of these to see in the future. I'm making a set of 3 the same next. One for my friend Heather, one for her mum and one for me. So even though we are at opposite sides of the world we are going to have things the same sat in our craft rooms.







Oh one more thing I have become addicted to Pinterest. It is a wonderful site where when you see a picture or a project or anything that just catches your eye you can collect all those images in one place. I spend a lot of time just mooching around the internet looking for inspiration and then quickly forgetting where I've seen it. But no more! Now I can just "pin" it to my Pinterest wall and it's there for as long as I want it. It's wonderful. I have it set up at home and at work so there's no more just having the images on one of my computers. I highly recommend you check it out if you haven't heard of it. I've not looked back since. It's a great place to have a virtual ideas wall. So long as there is a big enough picture you can pin it. I've got everything from pretty images to sayings to projects I'd love to try one day.

Well that's me for another post thank you for stopping by and speak to you soon.
Hannah

1 comment: